Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Life at Home: Arlington, VA Lifestyle Photographer.

I've had a bit of a break from family sessions due to some weather and personal commitments.  I'll be back with a session on Sunday and three sessions the following weekend.

The nice thing about a break from photographing and editing everyone else's kids is a chance to get my own kids in front of the camera.  Neither is a big fan of posed photos.

Ellie, my five year old, insisted in following me outside the other morning to investigate the weather.  It was starting to sprinkle, but I wanted to check out the light just in case of a miracle.  Ellie also got her ears pierced on Thursday.  The day was windy and she hates the wind, so I snapped some pictures by window light.  She was so brave!

This morning, I tried to get Caroline, my one year old, to play in the leaves.  She had zero interest and wanted the slide and the playhouse instead.

These aren't fancy, well-dressed (although Ellie's jammies are pretty cute) or scripted moments.  They are the reality of my life.  Contact me if you want to schedule a session to capture your reality as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment